Friday, February 25

ABCs of Me

Everyone always says that "Oh, I don't usually do these, but this one looked fun, so here I go..." Well... Count me in that bucket.  I really don't usually fill these things out, but this one was easy enough without getting too overly personal.  So...
A. Age: 33 (almost 34 -- in 2.5 weeks)
B. Bed size:  king
C. Chore you dislike: folding and putting away laundry-- hence lots of laundry baskets :-P
D. Dogs: Scout Finch -- 21 month old, yellow lab extraordinaire
E. Essential start to your day:  coffee. and lots of it!
F. Favorite color: orange (currently, but it changes regularly)
G. Gold or silver: usually silver, but lately I've been kinda into the gold
H. Height: 5’9″
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, recorder, flute, clarinet, bassoon, french horn. but was only good at flute.
J. Job title: Procurement
K. Kids: just my puppy, Scout Finch
L. Live: metro detroit area. REPRESENT!
M. Mom’s name: Rem
N. Nicknames: kelly, kel, kellybean, kellelilly
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope, none. Not even when I was HIT by a car and my head swelled up like one of the Coneheads.  (I was a pedestrian, FYI)
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers -- who are usually gabbing on their cell phones.  I get the temptation people, but while you are driving, please put the dang phone away!
Q. Quote from a movie: Almost any line from "WEDDING CRASHERS" -- you can't go wrong and everyone usually gets the reference.
R. Righty or lefty:  Lefty -- Booyah!
S. Siblings: Derek (older brother)
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays: 6:45 AM. Weekends: whenever the dog gets me up -- which usually is after 9am... she loves her beauty rest!
U. Underwear:  That fully depends on what I'm wearing. For instance, I won't wear bikini type underwear if I'm wearing a skirt -- which sits higher on your waist.  I can't stand the height mismatch.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets, that’s the only thing I can think of.
W. What makes you run late: Sleep.  I struggle every single morning to wake up, yet I really want to be a morning person and would much rather BE a morning person.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth (obvs), head (CAT scan after I was hit by a car), Follow-up x-rays from that. In the past week I have had several x-rays
*AND a CT Arthrogram for my wrist and elbow, as I broke it snowboarding last weekend (well... I broke it when I fell at the bottom of the HILL.  Go ME!) -- updated 3/11/2011
Y. Yummy food you make: Grilled cheese,  pork chops, breakfast, cookies. Basically anything I make, I make pretty well. I just don't MAKE things a lot.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Not a fan of zoos in general.  But I love: tigers. lions, penguins, seals, zebras, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scouter Pup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...