Tuesday, February 1

snowpocalypse now!

Batten down the hatches, the storm has descended upon us!

That said, my husband and I are all prepared for being snowed in tomorrow.  We stocked up on groceries over the weekend, ahead of all the blizzard warnings.  And for that I'm grateful.  I mentioned yesterday that when I ran to the grocery store to pick up my husband's birthday cake, all of the grocery store staples were all but depleted.  No bananas, milk, etc.  It was crazy!

I took my girl Scout (I don't know that you have been formally introduced yet.  So I'll do that now.  Scout is a one and a half year old yellow lab.  She was named after one of my favorite literary characters, Scout Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird.) for a long and gloriously snow-filled walk this evening, as the blustery wind had picked up.

Now that I am warmed up, with my blanket, my pup at my feet and a steaming cup of hot cocoa... All that is left is some entertainment.

And... With that, I will leave you with a clip from YouTube.  In the past 36 hours, I have NOT been able to get this song out of my head.


--happy living ( & stay warm!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scouter Pup

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...